DIY: Christmas dress
Looking for a dress for Christmas? With this DIY you can easily create one for your I'M A GIRLY doll.
To create this look, you will need:
- red jersey fabric
- white "fake fur" fabric
- thin elastic thread
- sewing tools (needle, pins, scissors)
- sewing pattern
1. Cut the sewing pattern.
2. Place sewing pattern onto fabric and trace the pattern.
3. Add approx 1cm or 2/5 inches around the sewing pattern and cut the fabric.
Add a hem (approx 1cm or 2/5 inches) where it is indicated.
1. Pin the front and back of the dress together.
2. Sew the pieces together (indicated side a and b).
Do the same with the sleeves:
1. Add a hem
2. Sew the pieces together and turn it into a sleeve.
(optional) sew the sleeves onto the dress
Add white "fake fur" fabric at the hem
attach the fake fur fabric onto the inside of the dress
repeat for the sleeve
Take the longest white "fake fur" piece and sew it to a long tube.
Turn the tube inside out
Sew the ends together and put it onto your doll.